Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 45 - Day Four: Burning Off Steam

BIKE: Mike
TIME THERE: 24 min.
TIME BACK: 24 min.
WEATHER: clear, 17C, 4 km/hr crosswind there; a few clouds, 27C (feels like 29C), 11 km/hr cross/headwinds back.
WHAT I WORE: yoga capris, t-shirt
NOTES:

Huh. It's amazing how useful a bike-ride home can be. After exchanging uppity text messages and e-mails all day (wow, has domestic discordance sure changed over the years), the ride home was a great opportunity to blow off steam and think things through better. By the time I got home, I had a pretty good idea how to proceed, and I didn't feel too overwhelmed by emotions about it because I worked that shit out through my pedals.

Good to know, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.