Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 43 - Day Five: Tired

BIKE: Mike
TIME THERE: 24 min.
TIME BACK: n/a (got a ride home from my boyfriend who had the day off)
WEATHER: partly cloudy, 16C, 19km/hr tailwinds there
WHAT I WORE: yoga capris, t-shirt, zip-up hoodie
NOTES:

This has been an exhausting week. I've been getting between 4-6 hours of sleep per night all week, which has left me by Friday feeling really quite drained. Between spending time with my boyfriend and having my family come to visit and my daughter losing her last remaining soother and thus being unable to get herself back to sleep when she wakes up in the middle of the night, my sleep has been severely lacking.

So, this afternoon my boyfriend is picking me up from work and we're going to shove my bike into the trunk. Then we're going to drive to the amazing French bakery that I just recently discovered in town, called Duchess Bake Shop (at 124 St and 107 Ave), and pick up some dessert. Then we're going to pick up my daughter and have some barbecued steaks, arugula salad, and delicious French pastries for dinner. And then, if everything goes according to plan, I will pass out in my warm comfy bed at 9 pm and sleep for a solid 10 hours. That will be amaaaaazing!

I am desperately looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.