Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 33 - Day Four: Delighted!

BIKE: Mike
TIME THERE: 27 min.
TIME BACK: 25 min. (daaaaaaaaamn!)
WEATHER: clear, 1C, no wind there; clear, 16C, 24 km/hr wind back.
WHAT I WORE: yoga pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt, running gloves (gloves in panniers on the way home)
NOTES:

What a beautiful day, oh my God!!! For for the first time in AGES (or so it seems) I was so happy to be out on the bike today! My ass bones didn't hurt! The sun was shining! It was beautifully mild! There was no wind! At least not on the way to work! And on the way home it was a crosswind rather than a headwind so that was kind of okay!! Could it possibly get any better than this?? Well, I suppose I could be breathing normally instead of with this lingering huskiness caused by excessive throat-and-sinus mucous. Nevertheles . . . I was one happy camper to be out on the bike today. Gooooooo BIKE-COMMUTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.