Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too Much Information

From http://thegloss.com/beauty/the-winner-of-the-worst-bikini-wax-story-contest-is/

I won't go into the details about how wondering to myself, "hey, I wonder if I should try getting a bikini wax before my trip to Mexico?" somehow turned into accidentally receiving an excruciating Brazilian wax. Nor will I go into the indignity I experienced as I paid a whopping $65 for the honour of said procedure, then waddled awkwardly back to my car like I'd just done a five-day stint at a working ranch. I won't even describe how terrible it feels to wear pants right now.

However, I will offer this word of caution for you, my fine friends: if you are thinking of undergoing some personal landscaping down yonder and you are a bike-commuter, ensure that you have alternate modes of transportation for a couple of days, because:

WAXING and CYCLING do not mix.

Just sayin' . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.