Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 39 - Day Two: Sick Again

BIKE: Eastwood
TIME THERE: 22 min.
TIME BACK: 24 min.
WEATHER: clear, 12C, 6 km/hr headwinds there; partly cloudy, 17C, 6 km/hr cross/tailwinds back.
WHAT I WORE: yoga pants, t-shirt, zip-up hoodie
NOTES:

I spent the long weekend visiting family and friends in Regina. Between the long hours of visiting and spending time with nieces and nephews and the traveling with a toddler, I ended up stressed and sleepless and, ultimately, sick. Bleh.

Being sick the last couple of days has made the week kind of intolerable. Today, I turned to my colleague and said, "It's two days in and it's already a looooong week." Sigh! I'm looking forward to trying to catch up on some rest this weekend, and hopefully getting over this stuffed sinus.

Oh, the tiredness! The sinus clogginess! Man, I could use a vacation . . . or is this just the feeling of burning out? Guhhh. I need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.