Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 32 - Day Two: New Sunglasses (aka Big Pimpin')

TIME THERE: 28 min.
TIME BACK: 27 min.
WEATHER: clear, 2C, 9 km/hr wind there; clear, 15C, 17 km/hr wind back.
WHAT I WORE: yoga pants, work shirt, sweatshirt, running gloves (running gloves and work shirt in panniers on the way home)
NOTES:

I be playin'. You be hatin'.

Check out my new $8 sunglasses:


They help protect my eyes from the sun, now that I'm biking into glaring sunlight both to and from work. Beyond protecting my eyes, they also make me look cool. And really, isn't that the most important thing??

And - wait a minute - is that a COW on my sweatshirt?? Oh, my friends, it's not just any cow . . .

IT'S A COW PLAYING GUITAR!!!! OMFG!!!

I just made your day, didn't I? You're welcome.

1 comment:

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.