Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MONTHLY CHECK-IN

WEIGHT LOSS THIS MONTH: 5
WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE: 40 lbs
DAYS COMMUTED: 15
POTENTIAL COMMUTING DAYS MISSED: 5
BREAKDOWN OF EXCUSES USED BY COMMUTE DAYS MISSED:
Something After Work - 2
Spring Storm - 2
Too Tired - 1

OK, well, I can't say it's epic weight loss for the month of May, but it's nice to see the numbers finally going down again! And maybe that's not so bad after having eat-a-thons during my trip to Regina over the long weekend and on the weekend of my daughter's birthday party/Mother's Day. So, the less-than-mind-blowing weight loss is perfectly understandable. Still, it would have been SO NICE to wake up to the scale informing me that I just lost ten pounds - or even twelve pounds, as I did in January!! I need a couple more months like that. I'm looking forward to that again.

Honestly, though, I'm pretty happy about the weight loss for this month. After a number of months of stagnating, it IS nice to record some loss again. And just as the nutritionist I consulted last month said, 5 lbs in a month is actually ideal - any more than that and it's getting to be a bit too fast. So I can definitely live with this. Oh, weight loss, you NEVER happen as quickly or as easily as I want you to! What a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and commentary! However, I do ask that you keep it respectful. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at The Healthy Biker's discretion.